Thursday, March 12, 2020

Adepticon is canceled, so I should post more

So Adepticon is a big thing every year for me. This year was going to be our biggest yet. So much so I haven't really been working on my personal hobby backlog OR posting here on the Blog, which were both two of my expressed goals for 2020.

So now that Adepticon is kaput for 2020, instead of being in the dumps about it, I'm going to take this money saved (the only silver lining) and the time saved to try and to be hobby positive. Of course I am disappointed. We even recorded an Episode of Allies of Incovenience the night of the 9th to be our Adepticon Pre-Show (AND WE TALKED ABOUT FABIUS BILE BEFORE HIS GAMA REVEAL ON IT).. and I still have to edit that episode. We will probably do an addendum to it now, but its a slight bummer to death with.

A preview of what our theme this year for the Team Tournament was to be. 
BUT I will be MOVING ONWARD AND UPWARD!

Expect to see more great hobby content here SOON!