Friday, July 20, 2018

Hobby Progress: Prophets of Bark and the Spooky Bunch, Part 2

This post is about the continued progress of Discordians Mandrake army, first shown HERE.


Probably should get around to painting my warlord......



Anyways. One big thing I wanted put into this army most macabre, was ravens. So I started with some scourge.





Simple stuff right, but why stop there. How could I talk about Dark Eldar ravens without you know talking about Voidravens......







Working on the weapons now from random assorted bits, hopefully will end up being cool looking bird backpacks.



I also got a game in with them recently. The below picture was a turn after most of my army dog piled a Tau Commander and 2 Ghostkeels in a goofy team game.

The Commander ran away, the Ghostkeels were not given the chance.

Additionally, I cant stress this enough. Battlefoam Stacker Boxes are just great.