Friday, December 15, 2017

Road to Adepticon 2018, The Necrons Part 1



Discordian here. I've been doing a lot of work on what I'd call a temporary army. It's something I plan to bring to Adepticon in 2018, but I don't plan to to really expand it past 1000-1500 points that I'm making.

As I've been working I've taken some pictures, and I figured I'd share.

Some Non-Traditional Immortals

Not a Fan of the the Goofy Necron Drivers

Really not a fan of those drivers

Everything ready for some primer


I'm also going to engrave my own bases


I've been in the building stages for a little while now, and I've finally gotten to a place were I felt comfortable thinking about starting to paint. When I make some progress there I plan to make a "Part 2".

I'm still missing a few planned things, but I'm holding off in case GW gives me a reason to buy something else before the Adepticon rules cut off.