Friday, October 2, 2015

Vote Now! GothiComp 2015 Heat 1 Has Begun

So the first heat of GothiComp 2015 is up for consideration. I have to say I am somewhat bummed that no one submitted anything from Star Wars, Halo, or Drop Zone. BUT there is a great spread of BFG and Firestorm Armada (and even a few old spacefleet vessels in one of the fleet shots).

More of my pictures on the blog here.

So come check out the great results and please vote for me! (GOTHMOG)!!! Must be a registered member if the forum to vote.


My Entries

Capital Ship Category- Round One Heat One, Entry 1E

Capital Ship Category- Round One Heat Two, Entry 2E 

Capital Ship Category- Round One Heat Three, Entry 3E

Fleet Category - Round One - Heat II, Entry IIC

Small Ship Category - Round One - Heat C, Entry CB

Small Ship Category - Round One - Heat B, Entry BB

Small Ship Category - Round One - Heat A, Entry AC