Monday, January 18, 2016

Custom Blood Angels Assault Terrminators! Completed for the 500TH SEPULCHRE POST!!!!

So this post is my 500th post on Sepulchre of Heroes. I thought long and hard about what to deliver (to the point I have delayed posts over a week), but in the end I settled on just sharing beautiful models with you all!!! These guys will be going to Adepticon 2016, so you can see them in person there!

These Terminators are converted using normal Assault Terminators, Sanguinary Guard Torsos, Grey Knight Terminator Heads, and shoulder pads and shields from Chapter House Studios.

If you enjoy them, and my other content, please support the next 500 posts on Sepulchre by giving us a like on Facebook, Google+ or joining the site all over there in the inner right hand column -->

Now for Terminators!