Thursday, June 25, 2009

100th Post: 6 Months of Awesome

Poll related post.

So this is my 100th Post. YIPEE! Six great months of fun blogging.

I want to first thank all the people who read my site regularly, especially my Chapter Serfs (followers). Without you there would be no point to this venture.

Next I'd like to thank Ron at From the Warp for providing the From the Warp Network for bloggers like me. As well I would like to give a shout out to the boys at BoLS for making the Alliance. Traffic is good (over 2000 in less than a month since I added google analytics).

I also want to thank all the other blogs who have me on their blogroll. If I am on yours and you are not on mine, let me know and you will be added.

Last but not least, I'd like to thank the Wargamers @ Georgia Tech for giving me ideas and an outlet which to enjoy my hobby. That links to Facebook, so it you don't have one, sorry. Just contact me if you are interested. Or check this out.

I'd like to remind everyone that you can contact me in several ways
Twitter: GothmogBalrog
Aim: GothmogBlog
Skype: gothmog.lord.of.balrogs
Gmail chat/email: sepulchreofheroes@gmail.com

So to not just have a worthless post here is a short story for download that I have written. It is about the remaining Celestial Lions and an Ordo Malleus Inquisitor.

The Price to Pay

I had posted a small segment of a linked story some time ago. I suggest reading Price first though.

I appreciate any feedback. Comments especially. There is a poll over there -> though for the Anons.

Once again, thanks to all you make this possible!