Sunday, March 29, 2009

Quick site news

Sometime this next week or weekend I will be changing the layout of the site. I need to make sure though that I have everything properly saved, ready and organized to make the change, so I am not doing it tonight.

It will be the same site and content, just a better layout, with stuff dealing directly with Sepulchre on the left and community stuff on the right with the blog straight down the middle.

Also, you can see I joined the BoLS Alliance. Though I actually like FTW more, I see this as a good thing, bringing more readers into my site, and by extension, the FTW network. So if you are coming here from BoLS, thanks for taking interest and check out not only my site, but other FTW blogs. The Space Marine Major League Baseball logo on the right will whisk you away.