Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Follow Sepulchre of Heroes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+

Just a really quick post to spread the word about the new social media initiatives from Sepulchre of Heroes.

I do this, not for ad revenue (I have none and intend to NEVER have ads on this blog) but because I love the Hobby and want to spread my work and love of it to others. Hopefully in doing so I inspire you or provoke thought on the hobby in some way or fashion! This blog has been going for nearly 6 years now, and I don't plan to stop anytime soon! The pace is only picking up, so grab on now!

So please take a moment to like or follow us on
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SepulchreofHeroes
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/102990620882278855498/posts
Twitter: @Gothmog_Balrog

As well, you can follow me on Pinterest. (https://www.pinterest.com/GothmogBalrog/) There I not only host some of my work, but have collected over 4000 Hobby related pins on 11 boards, from 40k and Fantasy painted minis to terrain and workstations, with new pins almost daily, so get the best brought to your boards.

Please take a moment and like, +1 or tweet us! You can also still join this site via google friend connect and/or subscribe to our RSS feed, all over in the right column -->

And finally you can always still contact me at sepulchreofheroes@gmail.com (or via twitter and FB message now as well) and I WILL respond to all emails, messages and pertinent tweets! If you have something REALLY cool to share, don't be afraid to do so, and it may even make it up on Sepulchre!