Friday, July 24, 2015

New FW Ultramarines and Word Bearers. The most incredible space marines you may ever find...

WELP FW has done it again. These two kits are incredibly impressive. If you play Ultramarines in 30 or 40k, these are a must have.

ULTRAMARINES INVICTARUS SUZERAIN SQUAD  60 GBP.. a bit heavy, but if I played the boys in blue, it would be worth it IMO.

Just look at the detail... I don't know if I would even want to attempt to paint these guys. I don't know if I could do them justice...

I love the words everywhere and I am particularly fond of the gun shields with the extended clips.

If they didn't have Ultramarine Icons everywhere I would get them for my Blood Angels. Makes me hopeful for what is to come for them.

ZARDU LAYAK & ANAKATIS KUL BLADE-SLAVES 57 GBP. Don't know if I would do this one, but I also know little of the Word Bearers. I am sure HH Book 5 Tempest has a run down on these guys...
SLAVES