Thursday, March 12, 2009

SORRY

Sorry I haven't posted in a nearly 2 weeks. I have just been REALLY BUSY! I will make it up to you with a post a day this next week. Hopefully I can stick to it.

So I know I said I would have pictures, but they didn't turn out as well as I thought they were on the Camera, BUT I will try again tonight and have them up tomorrow.

In addition, this week I have access to an Airbrush, so instead of working on Blood Angels, my tanks will get mostly done. One week off of everything is plenty of time to do it, especially since the week forecast has only one day with a 20% chance of rain tops. I also plan to get some rare earth magnets for not one, but 2 projects, one of which is fast and easy and should be completed this break! The other I am saving for a surprise, but I think it is something the not many people (if any) have done and depending on my results with it, it may appear more often.