Thursday, November 17, 2016

Finished Cult Mechanicus Force

Finally finished these guys! YAY! Three fully magnetized Kataphron, three converted "walking" Kataphron, 5 Electropriests and a Techpriest Dominus! (Also, all of this is FOR SALE!)

These guys were fun to paint, and got my November commitment for 1HourANight out of the way and another item off my 40k Addict Goal sheet. I have them because they were originally what I was going to take to Adepticon, but then DW dropped and my team completely changed out theme. Such is life. Still wanted to tackle them as a project, even though I really don't want to play them in the long run.

If you like what you see, please consider picking them up on ebay. I really REALLY could use the funds for my planned Rough Rider Army (already in progress)!

 And here is them with my Knight. He is not for sale, but man do they look cool together!