So the one thing the Blood Angels are missing for sure is there own Decurion style detachment/ Gladius Strike Force. Definitely somethings that needs to be remedied to bring them back up to snuff (apart from these other issues)
2- Everyone gains Rage. This is okay, if not a little plain. Still, something to consider.
3- Everyone gains Relentless. While this may not seem very BA like, it would be great for a Battle Company of Angels. Think of it, being able to move, shoot and assault with non-assault weapons. If you are being mandated to take 2 demi-companies (like both the Lions Blade and Gladius), this means 6 tactical and 2 Devastators. Those aren't really assault units are they? Well Relentless makes them such, especially since they have FC and, assuming it stays on the detachment, +1 I.
4- What would this list be without a "free stuff" option. Free transports has been done, though it would not be bad IF the BA decurion HAD to be a Battle Company. BUT something else would be nice. Maybe free upgrades on Sergeants or Veteran Sergeants (ie, pay 10 points to be a vet, then you can get anything).
Core for the BA would most likely be a Demi-company, as it is with all the other chapters. It would be nice to see other options. Maybe they would make a Flesh Tearer Decurion too and that is where the heavy assault troop options would come in. I would love to see something with tons of Assault Marines.
Auxiliary Choices, just some spit ball ideas here.
- Some sort of BA variant of Skyhammer
- Death Company with an attached chaplain.
- Some super sweet Baal Predator Formation. Maybe they gain torrent!
- Vanguard and Assault Marines together
- A BA variant of the 10th company task force
- An "Assault Wing" with bikes, land speeders and jump troops. Basically an 8th company task force I guess.
- The Sanguinor with 1+ Sanguinary Guard squads
- A BA variant of the 1st Company Task Force
Do you all have any thoughts on the matter?