Tuesday, November 24, 2015

ADEPTICON 2016 HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

SO I m doing it. Finally. I am going to Adepticon. I am STOKED
I have my Hotel.
I have my Registration.
I have my Plane Ticket.

THIS IS HAPPENING
SO I am getting there on Thurday and Leaving Sunday.

Events I am doing
Thursday- Necromunda by Night
Friday: Pike and Shotte (English Civil War), Learn to Play Firestorm Armada, Zone Mortalis #1, Artemis Space Ship Bridge
Saturday and Sunday: Warhammer 40k Team Tournament.

SO I am not going to spoil my Team lists any time soon, but we fit into the "Hybrid" Category and will be taking some unexpected things I imagine.
BUT I will share my Zone Mortalis List
750 Points, Blood Angels
HQ- Librarian Dreadnought: 225- Legacy of Glory (Battle of Terra), Psyker lvl 2, Blood Fist w/ Heavy Flamer, Warlord
Elites- Contemptor Dreadnought: 225- Blood Fist w/ Heavy Flamer, Kheres Assault Cannon, Extra Armour, Magna-grapple
Elites- Furioso Dreadnought: 160- Blood Talons w/ Meltagun & Heavy Flamer, Magna-grapple, Extra Armour
Troops- Cassor the Damned: 140- Blood Talons w/ Meltagun & Stormbolter, Magna-grapple, searchlight.
I honestly have no clue how well it is going to do, but it should be interesting to run. Just 4 models, but all with High Armour for the Zone Mortalis and a whole bunch of Heavy Flamers that gain shred!!! On my Librarian I would take my primaris and then really any other power is fine by me.

Simple to get donw my Adepticon too. I just need to get some Magna-grapples for my metal dreads and contemptor!