Friday, May 10, 2019

Showcase: Blood Angels Land Raider Crusader/Redeemer

Just another quick share.  I was going to have our Podcast on the Big FAQ out today... but as you can see I have this instead. As I finished editing the episode of Allies of Inconvenience, Audacity crashed. I opened it back up and the entire project had become silence, so I have to completely re-edit the entire episode (from an uncorrupted mp3 fortunately). I will try my hardest to have it up Saturday. Rather "Inconvenient".

So in the mean time, I wanted to rapidly get this up and to you for some quality content.

The weapons on this are all magnetized to be swapped out (as you can see in the pictures). The detailed doors are from Forgeworld and the other designs are all free hand.

The tank is named "Hammer of Angels" which is a canon Land Raider for the Blood Angels from the Shield of Baal supplements.

Enjoy! Feedback is welcome!