Friday, September 12, 2014

SPACE HULK IS AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER NOW

That is right. SPACE HULK IS BACK.

I missed it the first time around as a poor college student, but I am not passing up on some awesome Blood Angel Terminators this time. $125 USD FOR ALL THIS!

16 missions, 35 models, 110 counters, 77 corridors/passages, 2 new boarding torpedos, new turbolift and 20 doors!


What is cool is they also have 3 Digital Editions for different Chapters
Ultramarines- Duty and Honour
Dark Angels- Bringer of Sorrow
Space Wolves- Return to Kalidus

Also available is a paint set ($172! More expensive than the game!!!), White Dwarf (with a mission included) and a novella about the BA terminators on the Hulk titled SIN OF DAMNATION by Gav Thorpe.

It is nice to see they limited it to 3 per order, however I don't think that is going to stop many people from just making multiple orders and heading over to ebay after GW sells out.

I got myself a single game and the novella (it is Blood Angels after all!). I can't wait to cleanse the hulk of foul Xenos!