Thursday, May 20, 2010

Some new toys are coming

Put in an order with Chapterhouse Studios today using a Visa Giftcard.

I love variant armour in my Space Marine army. I like the idea in the fluff that every marine is different. I have gone to great lengths to ensure that. Continuing in that tradition I went ahead and got some bits to spruce things up

First off are these babies
They are going to make me have to wait a while for my order, but they make it all worth while. I got 10 to spread throughout my army. Along with 3 metal Raptor packs I have, that should be enough variance in the jump pack department (especially if I get more sanguinary guard, whose bits would get diverted all over the place)

Next up are these cool parts

These sweet heads will get dispersed as much as possible as well. These shoulder pads will go with one of them.

I got one of each of these shoulder pads just for cool conversions.

This pad is for a sanguinary priest.

And I got 2 celtic and one eagle shield just to mess around with.

So yeah, can't wait for them to get here!