Monday, April 6, 2020

Showcase: Adeptus Titanicus Warlord Sinister Psi-Titan

Finished up my Psi-titan the other night and wanted to share it with you all. I still have some alternate weapons to paint for it, but I need Forgewolrd to open back up to get a few more, so in the mean time, since I have no immediate need of the model or specific load outs for games, I decided to call this one done.

I give you my Warlord Sinister Psi-Titan Occedentalis-Khronos.
This really is a great kit. The basic warlord is awesome and the forgeworld upgrades for this really have a lot of character and are nice and crisp in their cast quality.
Before anyone asks, the hazy black was just done by blending black and eshin grey.
Below is a collage of all the different runes/hexagrammatic wards I painted on, free hand. Mixed in Eldar and Necron to go with the lord of the Emperor. He made the Ordo Sinister titans, so I figuered he'd infuse their tech and witchery seeing as he has used/relied on it for numerous projects in the past (Imperial Webway, Void Dragon, Primarchs, etc.).
Oh yes... and Sieg Zeon!
And finally a close up of the Ordo Sinister logo I free handed, the banner I made, and the wrecked Legio Magna Warhound I put on the base. I'd been attracted to Magna as a possible traitor opposite of my Legio Pelagos loyalists, so I figured this was a good place to test. If I did them, I'd need to do something other than Mars basing, because they'd blend in too much (good from a real world perspective. Bad for making tabletop models pop). HOWEVER, using it as basing the close color is nice because it doesn't steal from the main attraction, the Warlord.
If you aren't playing Titanicus you should be. It is an amazing game, and they are amazing models. I hope you liked this one!